The Val Vista Academy Athletic Booster Club is a volunteer non-profit organization 501(c)3. The purpose of the VVA Booster Club is to provide financial support to the athletic programs of Val Vista Academy; to generate a spirit of awareness and enthusiasm for these athletic programs; and to promote interscholastic athletics as a means of improving the physical condition, enhancing the mental well-being, and strengthening the moral fiber of the students at VVA. Become a member today!
1. Financially supports ALL Val Vista Academy athletic teams:
- Boys – Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country
- Girls – Volleyball, Cheer, Basketball, Cross Country
- Co-Ed- Soccer,Football
2. Boosters raises funds annually to support and grow all Athletic programs
3. Raises funds to pay for uniforms, sports equipment, assistant coaches, end of season receptions, awards, trophies, training/first aid supplies, field maintenance, and special projects.
4. Partner with the coaches to serve as team parents and team fundraiser coordinators
President: Caterina Whitus
Vice President: Chris Weaver
Treasurer: Marc Gagnon
Secretary: Tiffany Silbergleith
We hold booster meetings monthly. If you would like to become a member of the booster club, please contact one of the officers above. We always welcome new members and ideas to help support the players and coaches of Val Vista Academy, Go Vipers!
Other key members to our Booster club are:
Assistant to the Athletic Director: Ali Roeschley
Social Media Coordinator: Carly Dobratz
Fundraising: Janet Marhover
You can contact the Booster Club at Valvistaboosterclub@gmail.com
LIKE us on Facebook click here.
FOLLOW us on Instagram @ValVistaAcademyBoosterclub